Dua Dunia

Ini adalah novelku yang pertama. Enjoy...

Monday, June 06, 2005

BAB 16 X-FILE EPISODE

Mulder : Scully, are you alright?
Scully : Uh…
Mulder : Where does it hurt?
Scully : Ah, my head…
Mulder : Let me see…
Scully : Thank God you’re here.
Mulder : You know that I’ll never leave you…
Scully : Help me, I cannot get up.
Mulder : Hold on my hand, come on.

And Mulder held Scully in his arm and took her out of the trench. She passed away again.

Mulder : Scully, hold on.
Scully : Mulder, is that you…
Mulder : Yes, don’t worry. I’ll stay with you.
Scully : Hold me, I’m cold.

And Mulder held her in his arm and wrapped her using his jacket.

Mulder : Don’t worry. They’ll be here soon. I’ve contact the headquarters.
Scully : …
Mulder : …
Scully : Fox, don’t leave me…
Mulder : Dana, I’ll never leave you.
Scully : How did you find me out there? The fog is very thick.
Mulder : Dana, I always know where you are.
Scully : Is that so?
Mulder : Yes.
Scully : How can you do that?
Mulder : Dana, because I care for you.
Scully : Fox…
Mulder : Just try to sleep, don’t talk too much.
Scully : Fox, you put yourself in a lot of trouble just for me.
Mulder : Don’t think too much.
Scully : Fox, do you love me?
Mulder : Of course.
Scully : As man and woman.
Mulder : (quiet)
Scully : Fox…
Mulder : I don’t know. I just don’t want you to get hurt.
Scully : What am I to you?
Mulder : My partner. We are one. We depend on each other.
Scully : Does it mean that you don’t love me as man and women?
Mulder : I don’t know, Scully, I just don’t know… It’s too complicated.
Scully : What do you mean?
Mulder : Sometimes, we, human, are more complicated than the alien that we chase.